Views: 25 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-05 Origin: Site
The gantry machining center is a rate automatic machine tool composed of mechanical equipment and a numerical control system, suitable for processing complex parts. It is one of the most extensive CNC machine tools in the world.
The gantry machining center machine has a strong comprehensive processing capability. After the workpiece is clamped at one time, it can complete more processing content. The machining accuracy is high. For batch workpieces with medium processing difficulty, the efficiency is 5-10 times that of ordinary equipment, especially It can complete much processing that cannot be completed by ordinary equipment, and is more suitable for single-piece processing with complex shapes and high precision requirements, or multi-variety production of small and medium batches. Flexible, lightweight, and has the advantages that other similar devices cannot replace. Can plan, design, and manufacture according to customer's parts processing requirements.
How to maintain the gantry machining center:
1. Outside maintenance Keep the inside and outside surfaces of the machine tool. When changing products, clean the work surface as necessary, and check and repair burrs at any time.
2. Keep the spindle and tool magazine clean. Check the tool magazine when the machine is turned on. The spindle needs to run at low speed for 10 minutes before working.
3. The handles and sleeves are neatly placed to prevent rust. Check that the screws are not loose and pulled.
4. Keep the appearance of the computer clean and dust-free. Clean up junk files and organize folders at any time.
5. Electric control box Keep clean and dust-free.
6. Lubricating oil Checking the oil quantity in the oil sump requires that the lubrication mechanism has good performance and is safe and reliable.
7. Coolant to eliminate leakage and blockage.
8. The air duct and air qiang are kept clear and there is no air leakage.
9. The tool box and table are kept clean inside and outside, neatly placed, and the workpiece is rust-proof.