Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-12 Origin: Site
CNC lathe is the abbreviation of digital program control lathe. It combines the characteristics of a universal lathe with good versatility, a precision lathe with high machining accuracy, and a special lathe with high machining efficiency. Typical parts processed by CNC lathes are generally sleeve parts and disc parts, which have the characteristics of high machining accuracy, high efficiency, and a high degree of automation.
Here are a few common routine maintenance contents.
1. Clean and lubricate each guide rail surface every day. Machine tools with automatic lubrication system should regularly check and clean the automatic lubrication system, check the amount of oil, add lubricating oil in time, and check whether the oil pump starts and stops regularly.
2. Check whether the automatic lubrication system of the spindle box is working normally every day, and replace the lubricating oil of the spindle box regularly.
3. Pay attention to check whether the cooling fan in the electrical cabinet is working normally, whether the air duct filter is blocked, and clean the attached dust.
4. Pay attention to check the cooling system, check the liquid level, add oil or water in time, and replace and clean the oil or water when it is dirty.
5. Pay attention to check the spindle drive belt and adjust the tightness.
6. Pay attention to check the tightness of the guide rail and adjust the gap.
7. Pay attention to check whether there is abnormal noise from the oil pump of the oil tank of the hydraulic system of the machine tool, whether the working oil level is appropriate, whether the pressure gauge is normal, and whether the pipelines and joints are leaking.
8. Pay attention to check whether the guide rail and machine tool guard are complete and effective.
9. Pay attention to check the mechanical accuracy of each moving part to reduce the deviation of shape and position.
10. Do a good job of cleaning the machine tool after get off work every day, clean the iron filings, wipe the coolant on the static rail part, and prevent the rail from rusting.