Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-08 Origin: Site
The chain-plate chip conveyor is mainly used to collect and transport all kinds of rolled, lumpy, and block chips, as well as copper chips, aluminum chips, stainless steel chips, carbon blocks, nylon, and other materials that cannot be solved by magnetic chip conveyors. It is widely used in all kinds of CNC machine tool processing centers, modular machine tools and flexible production lines, and can also be used as a conveying device for small parts of stamping and cold forging machine tools. Applied to hygiene, food production and transportation, it can improve the operating environment, reduce labor intensity, and increase the automation of the whole machine. The chain plate can be made of stainless steel and cold-rolled plates according to user requirements.
This device is serialized, universal, and highly standardized, simple in operation, reliable in operation, convenient in disassembly and assembly, and easy in maintenance. It can also be used in conjunction with other chip removal devices to form various types of cutting processing systems.
1. It can handle all kinds of chips; it can also be used as a conveying device for small parts of stamping and cold forging machine tools.
2. The conveying efficiency is high, and the range of conveying speed is large;
3. The width of the chain plate is diversified, and the structure is divided into two types: seamless chain plate and seam chain plate.
4. Streamlined shape, beautiful and generous, and smooth chip removal.
5. With overload protection function.
6. Small size and high efficiency; it is a real matching model for CNC, NC and industrial machinery
7. The width of the chain plate is diversified, which provides flexible matching and effective application
8. One-piece chain plate combination, high strength, precise coordination, stable and quiet movement
9. Precise bump design can effectively prevent debris from adhering and increase the ability to remove debris
10. The torque limit setting can effectively reduce the damage caused by improper operation.