1. SHL lathes have a heavy-duty cast base with “true align” slant bed design.
2. The machine bed, headstock and turret are aligned on the same plane.
3. This design reduces heat built-up and resulting thermal expansion.
4. Additional resulting efficiencies from the “true align” design are greater rigidity and smoother operation which provides a variety of benefits.
5. You can expect to produce highly accurate parts with extremely fine surface finishes.
6. There are multiple benefits to having a lathe that combines such a large sized “vibration damping” solid, cast base.
7. PLUS, properly aligned and balanced components.
8. The SHL450/320 CNC slant bed lathe features a mono-block bed/spindle design for increased rigidity and vibration damping. Even during heavy cutting operations.
9. The rigid foundation on the SHL450/320 also assures precision and repeatability during high speed turning operations.
10. Ture slant bed extremely minimizes the impact of thermal expansion to precision.
11. 45 degree slant bed is more convenient for scrap iron.
12. Better dynamics and higher precisions.
13. It realizes an optimized combination of high-precision, high bearing capacity, good running speed and it is more durable.
14. Increasing the versatility and automation of the lathe.
15. Better water-resistant and scrap-iron-resistant.
|Max. swing dia. over bed||mm||Ø450|
|Max. length of workpiece||mm||320|
|Max. swing dia. over slide||mm||Ø220|
|Max. dia. of through-hole||mm||Ø52|
|Main motor power||kW||7.5/11|
|Axis||X axis travel||mm||250|
|Z axis travel||mm||320|
|X/Z rapid traverse||m/min||20/20|
|Turret||No. of tool stations||nos||8,*12|
|Tool shank size||mm||25X25,*20X20|
|Structure||Slant bed degree||45|
|Overall dimension (LxWxH)||mm||2290X1600X1810|