1. The SWL Series high-performance turning centers were designed from to provide setup flexibility, superb rigidity, and excellent thermal stability.
2. These machines offer high cost performance.
3. SWL lathe have a heavy-duty cast base with "true align" slant bed design.
4. The machine bed, headstock, turret and tailstock are aligned on the same plane.
5. This unique design feature reduces heat built-up and resulting thermal expansion.
6. The net result is higher precision machine tool.
7. Additional resulting efficiencies from the "true align" design are greater rigidity and smoother operation which provides a variety of benefits.
8. You can expect to produce highly accurate parts with extremely fine surface finishes.
9. There are multiple benefits to having a lathe that combines such a large sized "vibration damping" solid, cast base.
10. PLUS, properly aligned and balanced components.
11. True slant bed minimizes the impact of thermal expansion to precision.
12. 35 degree bed slant is more convenient for scrap iron.
13. Better dynamics and higher precision.
14. It realizes an optimized combination of high-precision, high bearing capacity, good running speed and it is more durable.
15. Increasing the versatility and automation of the lathe.
16. Better water-resistant and scrap-iron-resistant.
|Max. swing dia. over bed||φ530mm|
|Max. length of workpiece||750,*900,*1400,*1820mm |
|Max. swing dia. over slide||φ280mm|
|Max. dia. of through-hole||φ91mm||*φ110mm|
|Spindle speed range||1800rpm||*1000rpm|
|Main motor power||11/15kw, *15/18.5kw|
|X axis travel||280mm|
|Z axis travel||750, *1000, *1600mm|
|X/Z rapid traverse||15/20m/min|
|No. of tool stations||8,*12 position|
|Tool shank size||25x25mm|
|Type of tailstock||Hydraulic, *HPT, *SST|
|Taper of tailstock quill||MT5|
|Travel of tailstock quill||150mm|
|Travel of tailstock||100-750/*1000mm, *1600mm,*100~1800|
|Slant bed degree||35°|
|Overal dimension (L×W×H)||3350x2000x2350mm|