1. Main unit type is used in the main axle and the standard of the knife handle is BT40/NT40, servo motor and numerical control motor are used in the working table.
2. Three axle linkages are adopted to meet the processing accuracy requirements.
3. This lathe is suitable for semi-automatic processing such as: drilling , tapping, chamfering, bearing, milling face thread, handle and tower and other processes in the batch production and fitted for the many work pieces and multi-machine management.
4. The machine main structure has high rigidity, Y/Z axes adopt rectangular guide way, X axes adopt swallowtail guide way.
5. The table surface and the guide ways are hardened.
6. The machine is lubricated by the automatic lubrication mechanism.
7. X,Y,Z axes adopt ball screw, low speed feed without crawl and high precision.
8. The spindle realizes the automatic infinitely variable speed by the way of motor.
9. With functions of tool self-lock.
|X/Y/Z axis travel||900/350/500mm|
|Distance from spindle center to column||460mm|
|Distance from spindle nose to worktable surface||100-600mm|
|Rapid feed speed(X/Y/Z)||10/10/8m/min|
|AC servo motor torque(X/Y/Z)||7.7/7.7/15N.m|
|X/Y/Z feed motor power||1.5/1.5/2kw|
|X/Y/Z axis ball screw||X-3206,YZ-4006|
|Tool magazine capacity||16T|
|Max.length of tool||200mm|
|Tool change time(T-T)||7s|
|Positioning accuracy |
|Positioning accuracy (X/Y/Z)||±.0.02mm|
|Max.loading of worktable||350kg|